Unlimited access to Snowbird and days at 35+ ski destinations on the Ikon Base Pass. |
A Superior Pass with superior savings.New for the 2020-21 season, the Superior Pass offers unlimited access to Snowbird plus days at 35+ ski destinations with the Ikon Base Pass. The Family 4-Pack includes season passes for 2 adults and up to 2 kids (see below for details).
- No blackout dates with unlimited skiing at Snowbird
- Includes an Ikon Base Pass with days a 35+ additional resorts
- Wasatch Benefit, receive 1 free day at Alta, Deer Valley and Brighton
- 1 free guided experience with Snowbird Mountain Guides
- 1 free day at Woodward Park City
Early Bird Benefits1
- On the Family 4-Pack, each adult gets 1 free night stay at The Cliff Lodge for a total of 2 free nights at the Cliff Lodge2
- 4 All-Day Activity Passes (ADAP) for summer activities (2 per adult passholder)
- The Early Bird Benefits are available on passes purchased by July 31, 2020 for the Superior, Summit and Alta-Bird passes for adult, senior, military and adults on the 4- Pack.
- The free night at The Cliff Lodge is valid until November 30, 2020. To book, call 1.800.232.9542 or email email@example.com. Blackout dates may apply.
Standard Bird Benefits
- Family & Friends discount on lift tickets1
- Unlimited Family & Friends discount on select Mountain School Programs1
- Discounted lodging room rates2
- Free UTA Ski Bus Pass
- Discounted ski/snowboard rentals & repair
- Discounted Snowbird logo merchandise
- Friends & Family discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discount. The selling of Friends & Family discounts is prohibited. Other restrictions may apply.
- Lodging rates are based on availability and do not include taxes or resort fees.
Passholder PromiseSnowbird is offering a promise to passholders including an improved payment plan, extended pricing, pass refunds up to December 1 and a renewal credit for all 2019-20 season passholders. View our full Passholder Promise.
For additional questions on Snowbird Season Passes and benefits please visit the Season Pass FAQ or call the Season Pass Office at 801.933.2200.
A one-time RFID media fee of $5 per pass will be added during checkout. Your new RFID pass will be usable for up to 7 years; buy now and you can reload online in future years. All sales of passes / ticket products are final and we do have a no-refund policy. Fraudulent use of a pass or violation of mountain policy may result in prosecution and/or loss of lift privileges with no compensation.
3 adrenaline-filled rides in 2 hours. Are you ready? |
Alpine Slide + Mountain Coaster + TramStart the ultimate summer adventure with the high-speed and high-altitude thrills of Snowbird. Fly down the track through the twist and turns of the Alpine Slide and Mountain Coaster. Then ride the Tram to the top of Hidden Peak at 11,000 feet for breathtaking views of the surrounding peaks.
The Bird Bundle ticket is valid for 3 rides that can be used for any 3 separate, available attractions (currently the Alpine Slide, Mountain Coaster, Tram) or spent entirely on your favorite summer activity (3 Alpine Slide rides).
The Bird Bundle's 3 rides may be available for use on additional summer activities as part of Snowbird's phased opening.
Bird Bundle ticket is valid for the 2-hour time frame selected online. Reservation is required as the Bird Bundle is for online, in advance purchase only and will not be available at the ticket window. Online prices are dynamic and may change at any time.
Bird Bundle Details
Alpine Slide & Mountain Coaster
- Available time slots are: 11 am - 1 pm; 1 - 3 pm; 3 - 5 pm; 5 - 7 pm.
- Capacity is limited for each time slot so buy in advance to guarantee your preferred time.
- The use of the Alpine Slide is limited to 7 years old and over for solo use. Children ages 3-6 years must ride with an adult (18 years or older). Children under 3 years old are prohibited.
- The Mountain Coaster is restricted to persons 54 inches and taller for solo use. Individuals of 34-53 inches and 3 years of age or over may share a sled with adult.
Scenic Tram Information
- Scenic Tram operating hours are 11 am – 7 pm.
- A Tram Ride ticket is required for all passengers. Complimentary tickets are available at the ticket window for infants/babies that will be carried.
- In summer season, the Tram service leaves the Snowbird Center and Hidden Peak every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour.
- Ride time is approximately 8 minutes.
- Please bring good footwear, sunscreen and a jacket or sweater - it can be breezy and cool on top.
- Restrooms are available at The Summit.
For additional questions on Bird Bundle tickets please visit the Bird Bundle page on snowbird.com or call the Ticket Office at 801.933.2200.
Tram service may be canceled due to weather conditions or other circumstances. This ticket is NOT valid for mountain biking. Please call 801.933.2200 or check the Summer Report for current lift status.