Unlimited skiing/riding at Snowbird with no blackout dates and amazing benefits. |
King of the mountain.
Experience all things Snowbird with unlimited skiing/riding, no blackout dates and amazing benefits (see below for details).
- No blackout dates with unlimited skiing at Snowbird
- Wasatch Benefit, receive 1 free day at Alta, Deer Valley and Brighton
Early Bird Benefits1
- 1 free night at The Cliff Lodge2
- 2 All-Day Activity Passes (ADAP) for summer activities
- The Early Bird Benefits are available on passes purchased by July 31, 2020 for the Superior, Summit and Alta-Bird passes for adult, senior, military and adults on the 4- Pack.
- The free night at The Cliff Lodge is valid until November 30, 2020. To book, call 1.800.232.9542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Blackout dates may apply.
Standard Bird Benefits
- Family & Friends discount on lift tickets1
- Unlimited Family & Friends discount on select Mountain School Programs1
- Discounted lodging room rates2
- Free UTA Ski Bus Pass
- Discounted ski/snowboard rentals & repair
- Discounted Snowbird logo merchandise
- Friends & Family discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discount. The selling of Friends & Family discounts is prohibited. Other restrictions may apply.
- Lodging rates are based on availability and do not include taxes or resort fees.
In response to the impact COVID-19 has had on the 2019-20 season and to provide confidence in planning for the 2020-21 season, Snowbird is offering a Passholder Promise that includes an improved payment plan, extended pricing, pass refunds up to December 1 and a renewal credit for all 2019-20 season passholders. View our full Passholder Promise.
For additional questions on Snowbird Season Passes and benefits please visit the Season Pass FAQ or call the Season Pass Office at 801.933.2200.
A one-time RFID media fee of $5 per pass will be added during checkout. Your new RFID pass will be usable for up to 7 years; buy now and you can reload online in future years. All sales of passes / ticket products are final and we do have a no-refund policy. Fraudulent use of a pass or violation of mountain policy may result in prosecution and/or loss of lift privileges with no compensation.