Unlimited access to Snowbird and days at 35+ ski destinations on the Ikon Base Pass. |
A Superior Pass with superior savings.
New for the 2020-21 season, the Superior Pass offers unlimited access to Snowbird plus days at 35+ ski destinations with the Ikon Base Pass. The Family 4-Pack includes season passes for 2 adults and up to 2 kids (see below for details).
- No blackout dates with unlimited skiing at Snowbird
- Includes an Ikon Base Pass with days a 35+ additional resorts
- Wasatch Benefit, receive 1 free day at Alta, Deer Valley and Brighton
- 1 free guided experience with Snowbird Mountain Guides
- 1 free day at Woodward Park City
Early Bird Benefits1
- On the Family 4-Pack, each adult gets 1 free night stay at The Cliff Lodge for a total of 2 free nights at the Cliff Lodge2
- 4 All-Day Activity Passes (ADAP) for summer activities (2 per adult passholder)
- The Early Bird Benefits are available on passes purchased by July 31, 2020 for the Superior, Summit and Alta-Bird passes for adult, senior, military and adults on the 4- Pack.
- The free night at The Cliff Lodge is valid until November 30, 2020. To book, call 1.800.232.9542 or email email@example.com. Blackout dates may apply.
Standard Bird Benefits
- Family & Friends discount on lift tickets1
- Unlimited Family & Friends discount on select Mountain School Programs1
- Discounted lodging room rates2
- Free UTA Ski Bus Pass
- Discounted ski/snowboard rentals & repair
- Discounted Snowbird logo merchandise
- Friends & Family discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discount. The selling of Friends & Family discounts is prohibited. Other restrictions may apply.
- Lodging rates are based on availability and do not include taxes or resort fees.
Snowbird is offering a promise to passholders including an improved payment plan, extended pricing, pass refunds up to December 1 and a renewal credit for all 2019-20 season passholders. View our full Passholder Promise.
For additional questions on Snowbird Season Passes and benefits please visit the Season Pass FAQ or call the Season Pass Office at 801.933.2200.
A one-time RFID media fee of $5 per pass will be added during checkout. Your new RFID pass will be usable for up to 7 years; buy now and you can reload online in future years. All sales of passes / ticket products are final and we do have a no-refund policy. Fraudulent use of a pass or violation of mountain policy may result in prosecution and/or loss of lift privileges with no compensation.